We are looking for committed interns, working students and graduands (m/f/d) for our location in Lautertal in the Rhine-Neckar triangle.
If you have successfully completed your undergraduate studies in business informatics,, computer or economic sciences, you are welcome to our company. We are looking for interns and students who are well equipped in terms of theory and now want to get to know the practice.
Applications of international students are always welcome, too.
With us, you are an independent member of the respective team from the very beginning with individual tasks that you solve on your own responsibility for your results. As a diploma student, we will be happy to support you in writing your diploma thesis. Both sides profit from this: You get the necessary know-how of a successful medium-sized company and we get the fresh ideas directly from the university.
We look for:
- Basic studies/master in business informatics, computer or economic sciences, or adequate training with IT focus
- Knowledge of ERP-solutions (process and/or technique)
- Interest in business process flows
- Experience in programming with Visual Basic and the .NET framework
- Analytical thinking skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Foreign languages (English or other)
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application!
We will also be happy to answer your questions in advance by e-mail and guarantee discretion in handling your application.