We are looking for a Software Consultant (m/f/d) to expand our location in Lautertal in the Rhine-Neckar triangle.
As ERP Consultant with focus on .NET programming you are responsible for consulting and supporting our business partners locally. You design ERP projects, conduct trainings, and support and assist our partners in planning and implementation. Your tasks include planning process, implementation, documentation as well as programming, testing and implementing of individual adaptations (as a customer-oriented, functional extension) of our existing standard products as well as the further development of our quality processes.
We look for:
- Graduate in business informatics, computer or economic sciences, or adequate training with IT focus
- Knowledge of ERP-solutions (process and/or technique)
- Interest in business process flows
- Experience in programming with Visual Basic and the .NET framework
- Analytical thinking skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Foreign languages (English or other)
What to expect:
- Space for individual and independent work structure
- Distinctive team spirit in a flat hierarchy
- Possibility of international assignments on request
- Fun with success
- Performance-oriented remuneration model